Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome!

Hello boys and girls.
Welcome to Sesame Street!
-Big Bird


We just want to extend a hearty welcome and introduction to our new blog. 

This is Preston's brainchild.  I had been thinking about how much fun it would be to do a blog like this, so he invited me to make it a joint effort.  Preston likes to take photographs, he's pretty good at it too.  He also likes to collect quotes, so he thought this would be a good medium for him to share both.  I like to take pictures, but I'm admittedly not a photographer.  I also like quotes, anecdotes, musings and poetry.  Sometimes I attempt some of my own.

Preston will bring a more serious, contemplative, methodical element to this blog, while I'm pretty much the domestically inclined comic relief.  My first photo is of our new chicks, Spice and Shelly.  They were enjoying some out-of-the-box time. 

We hope you enjoy spending some time with us as we take you on our life journey
through vision and verse.

*Tracy*

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

Cool! I'm really looking forward to reading!